Greetings!


Greetings and warm welcomes to my blog. From rants, to complaints, to ponderings and the random ramblings of the soul. The complications of a normal teenager and a sneak-peek to the workings of my
mind. Who are you to judge? (header image is not mine. credits rightfully belongs to abyss@TDA)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Blog

I know what you're thinking. 'Oh no! Klaye's at it again! She already has two blogs that aren't updated as much and now she's making a new one! *insert shocked face here*' But no! The reason I made this is because Dare Klaye takes up too much time, A Child's Innocence is hard for me to relate to and I think this will be a perfect personal diary...I mean, online diary. So, if you think you can bear the rants of a teenager without your ears falling out, be my guest and continue on reading. :)


Welcome to the world of me.

My mind, my opinions, my way.
Get ready for ear-splitting rants of the complications of a teenager.


P.S. Check out my other blogs:
Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment